Thursday 7 April 2011

the brat prince or kafka?

I`m holding my laptop on my lap, behind the screen I can spot my newly bought brogues which i decided to wear with coloured socks patterned in blue, red, and yellow squares. I can also spot my grey black carrot pants. I haven`t decided what top I am going to wear. I am a bit light-headed, my bags are packed, the rest of me is not...I`m on the green couch in the living room, sitting on my back, I have a tired look on my face. I am not sure if it`s melancholy, tiredness, sadness, exictement, depression or a combination. The one thing I know is that the corners of my eyes are downward pointing...and I have a feeling of anxiety...

The decision was made long ago. Kafka has to come out in my writing...In short, soon, I will tell a story...

No comments:

Followers